Retail Price KN95 Masks for Sale Box of 10: $99.99 = $9.99/mask
Our Price: $44.50 = $4.45/mask Up to 65% Savings
Compare KN95 standards to that of N95 mask standards: View Mask Comparison Data Page by 3M
- Disposable Three Dimensional Protective Mask
- Size: 175 mm x 140 mm
- GB 2626-2006 (KN95) Complaint
- High-filtration 3 Layer Folding Style
- Ear Loop Style
- Disposable Not Washable
- If the mask is damaged, soiled or breathing becomes difficult mask is to be removed and properly discarded.
- By purchasing you understand No Promise or Guarantee or Warranty these masks will prevent you from catching any disease.
- Limit 100 per customer (Medical / Hospital / Agencies and Departments we are happy to help please contact us for your larger quantity needs)
as seen in
KN95 Masks for Sale with All Your Questions Answered
What is a KN95 Mask?
A KN95 mask is a surgical mask. This loose-fitting, disposable device works to create a barrier between the nose and mouth of the user and the open air, which can hold potential contaminants.
Surgical respirator, including the KN95 masks for sale, are regulated.
These KN95 masks for sale are not to be shared with others during or after use.
Surgical masks come in a variety of shapes and sizes, as well as different thicknesses. Different types of respirators have different protection abilities. Many of these properties affect how easily one can breathe through a mask you buy, as well as how much that mask can protect an individual.
If worn correctly, the KN95 respirator masks are meant to block out splashes, sprays, splatter, and large particle droplets that may contain the virus, in order to catch them before they hit the nose or mouth. The masks can also help to protect others from exposure to your respiratory secretions or saliva.
If your respirator is soiled or damaged, or if it becomes difficult to breathe with, it should be discarded safely and replaced. The best way to discard a respirator is by putting it in a plastic bag before placing it in the trash and buy a kn95 respirator if out of stock.
Effectiveness of KN95 Masks
The KN95 masks for sale is much more effective than your standard surgical respirator, as it is made with a moderate thickness with a high-efficiency for filtering out unwanted particles, as well as allowing users to breathe easily.
The outer layer is made out of a soft, non-woven fabric. The outer layer is made to block out particles and pollen.
The middle layer is made out of a soft blown-fabric layer, which works to filter out dust, smog, germs, and PM2.5.
Lastly, you have the inner soft non-woven fabric layer, which works to absorb exhalation while avoiding secondary pollution.
Note that there are different types of kn95 masks you buy on the market as well. There are currently three, four, and five-ply respirator, each of which provides a different layer of protection. What remains the same is that each KN95 masks provide users with comfortable ear loops for a secure fit, low breathing resistance for those with asthma or other respiratory problems, and adjustable nose clips for a tight seal.
How to Fit KN95 Masks after you Buy
It is important to follow the proper fitting instructions to optimize your time while wearing your respirator masks. Follow these instructions below each time you put on your respirator masks:
- Make sure to always perform hand hygiene prior to putting on your mask. This means that you must wash you hands thoroughly with soap and warm water so that you do not contaminate your mask before fitting it on your face. Hold the ear loop mask and nosepiece up to your face.
- Position your respirator under the chin. Make sure that the nosepiece is up so that you can fit it to your face.
- Pull the loops over each ear so that it is positioned low on your nose. The respirator you buy should feel comfortable but not too tight.
- Now, using both of your hands, work the nosepiece to fit perfectly to the shape of your nose. You can do so by pushing outward and downward atop the bridge of your nose. Do so while moving your fingertips down each side of the nosepiece at the same time.
- Your mask should be fitted at this point. Make sure to perform a fit check by placing both of your hands completely over the respirator masks you buy. Exhale very sharply, though be sure not to disturb the mask’s position. If you feel any air leaking out of your mask, go back to the third step and try again.
To optimize your mask, you want to make sure that you are wearing it properly and that it is
When I Buy KN95 Masks how is the comfort?
Our masks have a secured seal to help keep users safe while wearing masks. They come with a comfortable and adjustable nose piece that works to optimize the seal between the nose and mouth and the outside world. With advanced, non-woven fabric construction, our masks for sale provide easy breath as well.
The straps are both durable and stretchable with easy attachment points. This ensures users have reliable protection while wearing their KN95 mask.
The N95 is notable for its ability to filter particles in the air with an efficiency of about 95%. As a respirator, it is approved by a lot of institutions. The N95 masks does not protect against vapor or gases. It only filters particles.
The KN95 is just like the N95. The known difference exists in their country of origin. Where the N95 is a standard American mask, the KN95 is a Chinese mask standard. Just like the N95, the KN95 absorbs up to 95% of particles.